MakeWebGames

Taking Requests/Odd Jobs

Arson

I am a self taught web developer fluent in PHP and MySQL. I am also skilled with CSS and HTML, and some knowledge of Javascript (so far).

I have made several mods for MCCodes games of all versions, including the very first Individual Player Shops Mod, Drug smuggling, and many more.

I've also done a lot of random customizations, bug fixes, security patches, and whatnot.

It has been a while since I have worked with MCCodes, but I have improved my skills greatly since my mod creating days by working on several other diverse projects, but its time to get back to my roots.

If you have any small mod ideas, but don't know how to go about making them or implementing them in your game, shoot me a PM.

I am happy to create mods for any version of MCCodes, and will do so at extremely reasonable prices. (as low as $5 for small mods)

If you have any other odd jobs like bug fixes or security patches, I will take care of them for $5/fix.

If you just purchased a mod from someone else and you can't get help installing it, I will install it for you for $5-$10 depending on the size of the mod.

If you are interested in my services please feel free to shoot me a PM and we will talk more.

My pricing isn't set in stone either, its just a rough estimate. I'm always open to a good negotiation :)

I have a good idea for a mod. I have no clue if it can be done or not.... My idea is this. Have you ever heard of a swear jar? It is a jar you put on your table and if you swear you have to put a quarter in it. Expanding that into a mod would be pretty cool. Say someone swears on your forums or in an message or anywhere on your game.... The mod automatically takes out say a dollar and does the same thing for everyone that swears on your game. At the end of the month the mod picks a random player that has not used a swear word at all and gives them the money in the swear jar with an event being sent and a place to view the winners. I do not make mods at all but it seems like a fun idea to me.

It has been a while since I have worked with MCCodes, but I have improved my skills greatly since my mod creating days by working on several other diverse projects, but its time to get back to my roots.

Sounds like a solid offer, however I would ask if you have any recent - even if small - snippets you could show for quality.

I have a good idea for a mod. I have no clue if it can be done or not.... My idea is this. Have you ever heard of a swear jar? It is a jar you put on your table and if you swear you have to put a quarter in it. Expanding that into a mod would be pretty cool. Say someone swears on your forums or in an message or anywhere on your game.... The mod automatically takes out say a dollar and does the same thing for everyone that swears on your game. At the end of the month the mod picks a random player that has not used a swear word at all and gives them the money in the swear jar with an event being sent and a place to view the winners. I do not make mods at all but it seems like a fun idea to me.

This is actually a pretty interesting idea I think I would like to make for you.

PM me with your MSN details and I will be in touch.

I like this idea quite allot. It's also quite an easy system to implement into the game by quickly running through all POST/GET data and checking for swear words then deducting money accordingly. Obviously this system could be seen as a bug in the game and people would need to be sent an event about why they've lost some money.

Oh that's understandable.

Let me say that since coding those mods I have cleaned up my style quite a bit to make it easier for others to edit.

I also have learned to insert more comments so that other programmers down the line can easily keep their head straight when in my code.

I can't think of any little snippet of code that is going to do me justice. Coding is all about structure.

From how you write your code, to how you structure your database elements. Even how you structure your HTML and CSS elements.

Unfortunately I don't have anything right at the moment that I can release to show that, you'll just have to take my word for it.

I am not a greedy coder. I love what I do, and I'm happy to show my work for you in some other way.

I will be releasing a few mods of my own design within this millennium, but if you want to see my work sooner I am open to suggestions.

If you have a mod idea that interests me I will create it and give you a copy on the house.

Edited by Arson