MakeWebGames

hireing staff

Raven1992

Its nice to know someone is doing it old fashion I like the way you make your making your game mccode lite because must people download the illegal mccode v2 so for you doing good and my generous offer.I know your using a free host and I want to give you my ipage host it's paid off for a year unlimted everything but their some rules I must give you msg me.

Its nice to know someone is doing it old fashion I like the way you make your making your game mccode lite because must people download the illegal mccode v2 so for you doing good and my generous offer.I know your using a free host and I want to give you my ipage host it's paid off for a year unlimted everything but their some rules I must give you msg me.

He's only using Lite because I filed a complaint with his host when he was running an illegal copy of MCCodes V2, which in turn has him suspended.

and u didn't filed a complainent x10hosting spoteded it before you filed a complaint and hose codes are not illigal

^ this means something along the lines of -

Well you did file a complaint to my host that is not why I was forced to chenge. Before that they spotted a problem, and E-mailed me about it. Nevertheless what I was using before was not illegal.

I would request you proof read what you post. Sometimes it's a little hard to understand you.

Can somebody translate that please; ideally into English; though Greek via

Japanese would suffice.

The awful moment when Google gives you the 'Did you mean...' on translation.

είναι u δεν υπέβαλε καταγγελία ενώπιον spoteded complainent X10HOSTING υποβάλλεται, ο κώδικας δεν είναι illigal σωλήνα

God knows how 'tube' got into the mix.