MakeWebGames

Pimps N Hoes - New Online Game

D T K

Hello MWG, I an Owner in Pimps N Hoes. It is a Pimp Based RPG game. They offer full support 24/7/. It is a fun active community although small. I am here today to ask you to help support the game and if you like RPGs then come play. It is 100% free to play I'm just hoping to get the community grown.

Pimps N Hoes

Perhaps you should license the game with an appropriate MCCode game engine license. V2 in your case. Simply go to mccodes.com and purchase the license for the game. pimpsnhoes.com noted down for DMCA notice take-down.

LMFAO If your so sure its running with out a license why don't you simply take it down? OH thats right you can't...

LMFAO If your so sure its running with out a license why don't you simply take it down? OH thats right you can't...

Wow was that really needed? From what I can see coldblooded is giving DTK a chance to legalize his game and continue before he shuts it down, which i find to be a good gesture from mccodes.