MakeWebGames

Hi to All! A Text Based Mafia game - Trigger Happy Mafia!

KashBFD

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually quite like the colour scheme and layout of the game. Not had a good look around as of yet, but it does look nice. Not too sure about the two white strips on the left and right hand sides of the page (I'm guessing they are just to separate the side panel from the main game area?)

Other than that it's looking nice.

keep it fair guys everyone is innocent till proven guilty and if you cant prove guilty keep your gob shut :)

true that.

KashBFD MWG full of haters who know nowt but what they read and think i have been in there line of fire they come up with the most crazy stuff you will ever see in your live and the next thing you know you will be the king of england.

welcome site looks ok but the flying rats are a put off lol and its too green mate just my opinion

Hi kash bfd i went to your webpage but there is very copyright picture on this page , like i play this game in germany mafia 2 i play here also . it has this charicter on the left and other on the right also . you cant use them images they are copyright to 2k games ( the owner of the game) this game is xbox 360 game ok .