MakeWebGames

Prototype Creations -- Prototype

I would like to point out this site which I can see grabbed some of my art work on my site after analyzing their slideshow part. I do not take kindly of people taking images of my site and to create a site saying you do graphics when copying my exact design (like actual image) does not seem proper. His name on here is Prototype.

Here is the link, I have taken a screenshot in case he deletes the files.

Link to the website since he removed it: http://www.w3theory.com/Clients/copy.png

You can take a look at my site at http://www.w3theory.com

Just a heads up for everyone.

Thanks,

Peter Leaman

Edited by W3Theory || Peter

actually this is the site when i was coding that template....but the site i published contains none of the images or scripts made by peter.....as far as you see in the matter of slideshow i searched online i couldnt find good slideshow so i asked one of my friend to pass one and he gave me peter's slideshow...he told me that he found it in his files and not sure weather it is copyright or a free script

actually this is the site when i was coding that template....but the site i published contains none of the images or scripts made by peter.....as far as you see in the matter of slideshow i searched online i couldnt find good slideshow so i asked one of my friend to pass one and he gave me peter's slideshow...he told me that he found it in his files and not sure weather it is copyright or a free script

Haha when always caught it is a freinds or partners fault : Just saying :D

People should start asking permission before using other peoples work, this is happening with Peter's work frequently how hard is it to pm or email him and ask?

Don't give excuses its a friends or partners own up to it, things work out better when your being honest.

Edited by lucky3809

People should start asking permission before using other peoples work, this is happening with Peter's work frequently how hard is it to pm or email him and ask?

Don't give excuses its a friends or partners own up to it, things work out better when your being honest.

being honest doesnt mean tht we shud accept wht is nt true and i have posted tht i can post a rpoove here

being honest doesnt mean tht we shud accept wht is nt true and here is the proof

[ATTACH=CONFIG]253[/ATTACH]

untitled.thumb.jpg.bc6ef1ff13015a5b1085d7a4ea4a77a0.jpg

BioHarzard you should stay off posts talking about liers LMFAO your worse so stop it

Lol. Unblock me.

No offence but you hate mccodes and defame it then why you on here.

Is that hypocrisy or ironic. or both.

But you helped me out from the start just like a sensai. Unblock me and will finish it off.

Funny how the day you blocked me I was about to send the payment. Lol.

Come on bro.....

guys having a negative thinking doesnt give anything in life...u shud always have a positive thinking atleast u gain sumthing by thinking positive......now u r thinking it can be fake even when it is real this thinking just cut the unity among people in this forum

LooL what are you on? Think positive? how is that possible when you know its someone elses work? Thinking positive and stealing/copying others work is a whole different thing people cant just think positive based on your little convo screenie lol how do we know you didnt go on two messangers and re contruct this message?

BioHazard to be honest i think CavellA is correct you are a lier and scummy is well remember the day i asked for an android app? You sold me a app which can be made on a site for free under 2 minutes?

Then you came up with the story your brother is co owning it and you have this system blah blah and tried selling me your crappy mccodes game which dont even make as much as you said i just played along.

Haha i had told you i needed some money to go abroad and you said your game will make this money in 1-5 days? if it makes so much why try to sell me for $1k or so as you asked?

You sold me free mods saying they are advance luckily got the money back though.

Edited by modernmafiia

To be honest I had thought at first and STILL do, it was faked due to the file in the link and in the suppose chat being the same coming from the SAME computer, but that is for Peter to decide lol.

That is why i changed my comment to "never mind"...

Edited by lucky3809