MakeWebGames

Need a mccodes layout designed/coded/intergrated (Budget $300 max )

Tysoon

i dont think i like your attitude bert, firstly do not speak to me like im a child, you do not know everything.

Secondly, this isnt the first time you've done it, have some respect, admin or no admin, i have peter on msn and his personal cell, i dont need to wait a few days

Thank's.

P,S dont be so damn cocky

Please be nice to each other guys... no point getting all worked up about nothing. And while a_bertrand may sound rude to you, he's making a valid point though. Patience is virtue, especially on a Sunday. And with the posts/threads I have seen of you. It's not like you have an 1h reply SLA...It doesn't really work out in your favor here. Show some patience and respect within this community, it will more beneficial for all.

i dont think i like your attitude bert, firstly do not speak to me like im a child, you do not know everything.

Secondly, this isnt the first time you've done it, have some respect, admin or no admin, i have peter on msn and his personal cell, i dont need to wait a few days

Thank's.

P,S dont be so damn cocky

Firstly, A_bertrand isn't English, and it's not his native language, what may seem to be cocky or even demeaning to you, doesn't imply Alain mean't to convey it that way.

Secondly, if you have a problem with a staff member, you should take it up with the owners/another admin or even the person you have a problem with in PM not in forums.

Thirdly, even if you have a phone number/email/msn/skype/IM of some kind, doesn't make that person available to you 24/7, wait.

P.S. Take some of your own advice. ;)