MakeWebGames

[mccode] gang staff panel

SubGhetto

i no this is probably the most simplest mod to do but i dont give a shit and im sharing it anyway lol

In yourgang.php

Find:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Replace with

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

looks like:

gangstaff.jpg

• 4 months later...

Re: [mccode] gang staff panel

Here's my version. Note: I did not code this, therefore I do not take credit for it...But I do have permission from the person who did code it to put it up!

Well there it is. Sorry but I am unable to post up a preview of it, but I like the way it looks. Just upload a table.gif/png/jpg picture for it, or you could extend the barred, or whatever colour you use for it and use that!! ;-P. Anyway...Enjoy!!

(-=Magictallguy=-) Owner of www.silver-assassins.com

• 1 year later...

thanks mate this worked real good on my game i like this new look for the gang staff room

but would u be able to tell me how to make it so i cna make the manager , warring and the rest with this glow around them plz im trying to do that but not sure how

Thanks again mate

thanks mate this worked real good on my game i like this new look for the gang staff room

but would u be able to tell me how to make it so i cna make the manager , warring and the rest with this glow around them plz im trying to do that but not sure how

Thanks again mate

Do understand the last post on this mod was 366 days ago which equals = 1year and 1 day in total..

Dont be expecting an immediate reply and please be specific of what you want?

"So you can make the manager, warring and the rest glow around them???" Wtf does that mean?