MakeWebGames

Best Text Games has a new site, new features, more to come. [add your game!]

Arson

I have finally gotten Things at BTG in order and the new site that I have been working on for what seems like forever is finally live! There are a few issues here and there with the design that were a result of moving the site to the main domain which I will be working on in the coming days, nothing serious though.

I hope that you will check it out and give me some feedback on the site so far, I am curious to hear everyone's thoughts and opinions. Any ideas on features to add to the site or ways to improve the site are also very welcome.

Game Owners

I hope that if you haven't already added your game to the site, that you will consider adding them now! Even if you don't want to set up a vote link, I guarantee your game will still get players from BTG. With the new forms it is a quick and easy process.

Better URLs

The site now has a more search engine friendly URL structure. Your game's profile page is now located at besttextgames.com/games/yourgamename. I'm no SEO expert, but the plan is to draw more hits to your game from google searches and whatnot. I really think this will make for a drastic improvement in that department.

Screenshots

When adding or editing your game, you now have the ability to add up to five images to your listing which will be displayed on your game's profile page (hxxp://www.besttextgames.com/games/yourgamename). The first image you add will be the main image shown on our lists, so keep that in mind.

Bumping

I have created a new feature for the site called bumping, the name is pretty self explanatory. Members of the site will be able to bump the game(s) of their choice once every hour.

So, like I said, check the site out and let me know what you think. I am looking forward to some solid feedback so I can get back to improving the site!

Check it out at http://www.besttextgames.com

Edited by Arson