MakeWebGames

Decoding Ravan script files

noscript

Ok here is an example, If I was to buy mccodes say that i am new to coding, and i wanted to purchase it just be experiencing with it, and I happen to switch all files to my own coding and there was no more mccode codes in any of the script, you are saying it wouldn't be my work? I understand the fact it may be mccodes to start with, but after I change it to my own preference it is rightfully considered my work, in my opinion.

And yes, php is copyright to an extant, by techniques the developer used in his/her coding and layout of they're engine.

However it does not prohibit no person to not be able to use php all together as for it's freely to use by anyone.

As for the windows statement, your actually wrong it can be duplicated and used by changing the layout and coding and name.

One change in the copyright defeats the copyright infringements law, because it is changed and therefore is different and is not the same.

The only copyright wrong is duplicating the software completely and not changing anything, then that is when you face being sued and having a law suit on your hands.

edit: And by the way, by the time you purchase mccodes you will definitely need to make it your own anyways, because the code is flawed inside and out, to be honest when you take something and re create it, and remove everything from the prior coding, you are the owner and have the copyrights to it.

I never understand why most people use scare tactics when those scared tactics will never stand up in front of a judge.

As for the raven script, i never bought it or seen it, but if it's identical to mccodes and have not been touched, and duplicated then I understand the hype over copyright, however if they went out of they're way and re made the script and everything then they technically have the rights to it, how i see it.

And as prior poster said mccodes if not legit can get into trouble over tax fraud for not claiming they're earnings from the product they sell on their site, all businesses pays taxes only ones exempt are donations and non profit businesses, and mccodes is neither one.

Edited by lucky3809

Ok here is an example, If I was to buy mccodes say that i am new to coding, and i wanted to purchase it just be experiencing with it, and I happen to switch all files to my own coding and there was no more mccode codes in any of the script, you are saying it wouldn't be my work? I understand the fact it may be mccodes to start with, but after I change it to my own preference it is rightfully considered my work, in my opinion.

And yes, php is copyright to an extant, by techniques the developer used in his/her coding and layout of they're engine.

However it does not prohibit no person to not be able to use php all together as for it's freely to use by anyone..........

absolute right xD