MakeWebGames

Which All Games Do u Play Online??

I used to play worlds 1 to 4, a few years ago now, that's for sure.

Have you tried kings age? Similar style, same code I believe - Same company.

Nope, never tried it. I can't seem to find a game like TW, plus the people I know there: it would be a shame to loose such allies.

Oh, and no, InnoGames makes TW. :)

Edit: I'll take a look at it.

Edit 2: Looks like a rip. And to fast. 30s to build wood level2? I wish.

Edited by Spudinski

I am currently building up a city to see the real differences when it comes to the fighting etc.

I believe the code is probably partially used across both systems as they are both very similar etc.

Also, if you want a speed round on TW, play the German server - http://www.die-staemme.de/

Cant read anything unless you know German, but it is all the same as the English version, just a hell of a lot faster.

I used to play that monthly - really fast speed rounds - like 10 second attacks across the map.

Haha, I prefer the slow play. I'm too busy as is with the normal speed. I farm a lot to build to my tribe's new crazy more than 1:1 troop/points ratio.

I've almost reach my bronze plunderer reward. For a 500 point that's a lot btw.

10second attacks? How the hell would you send noble trains with that? Whoah.

I still have my imagination of cloning TW and adding AI players to better myself, one day. :P

• 2 months later...

Runescape

Habbo

MW3 - MW2

Cabal

Crysis2

Ugh Diablo2 (cant wait for Diablo3)

Gunz

and last one.. is.... Champions Online :P

I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU THE FIRST 2 games :$:$ i just cant help that im a ... a little.... addicted.. to my old accounts hmm

anyway if you wanne play an epic MMO go play Cabal.. wanne play an EPIC Shooter game with cool effects like being invisible, heavy armor... not like mw3 lol go play Crysis2

if you wanne play the game everyone plays atm.. in my country xD go buy MW3 !!

if you got the time.. and wanne play my favorite game :$ wait for Diablo 3 >:] ... if you got skillzzz go play GunZ^^

• 3 weeks later...