MakeWebGames

Template sale! Modern/Mafia/Haunted Theme Only PSD!

Robert Rudolf

Sorry but i wouldnt buy it.

There was no need for that. Most people reading this thread wont buy it, but theres no need to make his template look bad just because you wouldnt buy it.

Its a good template. I like it, and theres defintely some potential. However I do suggest you learn how to code templates as that will make the selling of your templates 100x easier. Most people on this forum cant slice and convert PSD templates to HTML/CSS, and neither do they want the bother of having to go find one.

But like I said, nice template. Only one thing I would look to improve on is the game name section.

I guess my opinion is different than the others on here. I find the template to be disorganized and have different styles, which to me throws the design off a flow. Most of the work are done by actual images takes, with alot of copy and paste. Though again this is just my opinion and from others it seems that people like it, I just had to say my two cents. To me there was no point in adding the barrels or cigar. Or atleast make them realistic compared to the rest of the template.

i understand your point you have been making template alot but not everything really has to be together, its a template, for a game doesnt have to be too realistic feeling well there is but still like i know what you mean i cant explain it lol and this is my first one on here soon ill be improving by feedbacks but i appreciate your view :D

Edited by Robert Rudolf