MakeWebGames

Future city painting . For sale

l l GEORGE l l

hello peoplez of mwg !!! , i am george , i am a graphic designer and artist, since a very younge age i have loved drawing .

i live in london and i am into football and rugby . i also play alot of video games , my fav being obv the call of duty series , i also play alot of halo .

^^^^^^ THis was a short intro for people , so they can get to know me , i am going to be selling on this forum quite alot of art that people can use , most of them will cost money ( "ask a artist and graphic designer how much work goes into a good piece") This is why i wont be releasing many free pieces .

now this piece is actually a future drawing of france , i produced this a long time back but didnt find any use for it . and it sat in my document area of my computer until i decided that i would start to sell my art work .

a screenshot will be included [ATTACH]142[/ATTACH]

the buyer will get this image in a size of 3288 pixels (width) by 1608 pixels (height)

Let the bidding begin!:D

2017s.thumb.jpg.3a7db2952205fb3926925d028226f5bf.jpg

Your text is unprofessional and your grammar is horrible. Should try to have a more professional look when trying to sell items.

Can you prove ownership of the work? A layered PSD file or however you created it could prove this.

dont have the psd because this is old but can kinda tell you how i made it .

This has been done on photoshop cs2, It starts off when i went to paris in 2006 and took a picture of a great landscape , then from that i created pencil studies and paintings .

Then in 2008 their was a big debate in paris about big building not bieng built and at that time i was into space and as like i said above into video games like mass effect

combining all this i wanted to create a piece that was set in paris and the eiffel tower bieng surrounded by tall , ugly concrete buildings ( because of the debate ) and thought of it bieng in the future because of my intrest in mass effect and space . is this enough to prove i am the owner . also you wont find this anywhere if you do post it up.