MakeWebGames

My game Just Opened

grant

Username: demo

Password: demo

I didn't registered it.. but seems somebody did before me and nobody talked about it.

1) Story? Sorry I don't understand the story behind it.

2) Home page: as empty as possible... don't say what's the game is about

3) Bots in a mafia world?

4) Register page do contains a lot of text at the bottom like just link titles.

5) tried to register and he said I have already an account... maybe my pseudo email was already used but the message is wrong.

6) once the registration is complete you get back to the home page... without any notice and you must login? Sorry wrong way to do things.

7) you enter the game... nothing is explained not even a single line about the story and the goal... and you are free to click to all without any clues about what you should do.

8) the header image is taking for me way too much space

On the positive side, the look and feel is not all that bad, beside the red buttons which I don't find that cool. If I was you, I would strongly suggest to work on the story / goal of your game as for me it remains a mystery

9) leveling system way is up high. 12 levels in less than 24 hours?

10) brokerage is not working.

11) Lucky boxes not working. (10 and 11 stating not enough money)

12) Bank going negative on the "crack the safe"?

13) on the updates you say "game reset" on the 19th july... watching player lists and levels up to 500, and some bank accounts... that will make new comers set aside...

Overall, you need to pay a little more attention to details, fix these tiny bits, i also found a few typos floating around (for non-english natives as myself, sometimes might be hard to understand if there are such errors). Fix these, make a decent/fair reset (if you do have donators, think of a fair way to reset those accounts, that if you want to keep players) check your leveling system plus game economics, and you might get along! :)

Hey,

I did not play it too much but it reminds me a good bit of Mafiamofo, which I think is what you where going for.

15) Total online (24 hours) does not show players correctly or the Mobsters online is wrong...

Overall not bad, keep working on it though ;)