MakeWebGames

SkateNGrind.com

Failbro

hey i could work for you but explain a bit more clearly you want some one that makes a game well saying that anyone really could make one, be more percific what skill's does he need to have, whats he going to get out of it, is it paid or not? you cant just get someone working for you without knowing all that

So basically you want runthis to do most of the game, while a designer makes it looks nice. You do what? Don't say html, as that is really not a position.. JS maybe, but to have one person who just does js doesn't make sense really.

Ideally the main coder would know Js anyhow.

Haha 1 dollar i was looking for those also failbro can you look for a 1 dollar house and hosting service for me please your pritty good at these lies also i heard your a little kid always asking for free work/sources i heard your 14 or so and ask your parent to buy you things and you claim to have $5,000 for a project haha, and you end up buying a $1 domain!, from what lucky also told me is you steal work claim it as yours and try selling it not a good start kiddo grow up

also when you said you had $5,000 for a template why would you be looking for a team here you could have a successfull team with that amount and a nice unique game active and earning! your lies are caught out