MakeWebGames

login template for sale

prototype

Please speak correctly, and if they are from google, they are 95% probably copyrighted. Please try and find a copyright free source, or make your own images.

Honstly, that could be one of the worse templates I've seen, don't think you could give that away. The colours are too bright, and too 'random'. You need too look into what colours go together, and the use of images etc.

dude i m nt selling the image i think in tht temp there r only 3 pics i gt it frm google rest all r created by me i m jst selling the design

Just for a bit of advice. You will struggle to attract many if not any clients with poor English skills. Try to provide some clarify in your replies.

Them images are obviously copyrighted, on the matter of spelling what looks better this:

1) dude i m nt selling the image i think in tht temp there r only 3 pics i gt it frm google rest all r created by me i m jst selling the design

or this:

2) Dude i'm not selling the image i think in that template there is only three pictures that i got from google, the rest are all created by me, i'm just selling the design.

You will not sell anything at all looking unprofessional.

It's called Text speak as far as I know... and in any case I still use full English. I never used punctuation when I start posting on forum sites (check out some of my first posts...), and ended up finding my own typing unreadable... never mind the people who told me to start. Long posts are unreadable, small posts just look silly.

What you need to remember is not everyone on here speaks fluent English, nor for that matter do most people want to sit there, and read something that looks like this -

dude i m wondering wht lanuage u guys use while chatting on msn or facebook coz i suggest that the lanuage i used is known as the sms language

I mean “ lanuage” that's not short it's just bad spelling. I accept that not every can spell correctly, but when selling something it's not hard to spell check your posts. Frankly it will help sales; why would someone think you can program/design if you can't take the time to produce a professional looking thread? This also transfers over to web design, a site with “text speak” as it's content won't get a second look by the majority of people.