MakeWebGames

Bushidobattle.com | Possibly For Sale

Curt

Hello Everyone,

I may be selling my second game that I purchased a while back.

The reason I may be selling is because I want to put 100% of my time toward Thugbattle.com.

Here is what the game comes with:

-Domain: Bushidobattle.com

-Hosting: NONE ( You would need your own host as its currently hosted on my Dedicated Server.)

-Mccodes V2 License

-Custom Template(created by Bluetrendz.com)

-Customized Mccodes V2 Game

- Many features have been added and modified

As with any game, the game contains bugs. I leave these to the responsibility of the new owner.

The script used was a copy of the Thug Battle Scripts. (some things are different)

When I first opened the game, it was earning donations but as I did not put the time needed toward it donations have slowed down a good bit...

I am not 100% sure at this moment that I will sell the game but I would like to see if anyone has any offers ?

If you have a question let me know.

Thanks Everyone,

Curt

-Custom Template(created by Bluetrendz.com)

As with any game, the game contains bugs. I leave these to the responsibility of the new owner.

I honestly don't think bluetredz are even that good, well, they are good, but many errors in their templates.

Most games dont actually have bugs, nor would I suggest buying one with bugs, only mccodes comes with bugs, not the actual games.

I also think the home page is too crowded, Other than that, even though I havent really looked, its seems all good, I'd say its worth around $180 mabey, not sure what the mods are though, maybe it could be worth more...

I honestly don't think bluetredz are even that good, well, they are good, but many errors in their templates.

Most games dont actually have bugs, nor would I suggest buying one with bugs, only mccodes comes with bugs, not the actual games.

I also think the home page is too crowded, Other than that, even though I havent really looked, its seems all good, I'd say its worth around $180 mabey, not sure what the mods are though, maybe it could be worth more...

I agree on the bluetrendz templates, however the templates are worth like 400$-800$ (from what I heard by someone else). So in all honesty, curt, this probably not the best place to try and sell it.

• 2 months later...
I put a 5k reserve price but that is negotiable....

Ive had an offer of $2,000 USD....but want to see how the flippa auction goes...

Yet you've started the auction at $100? You're sending off some wrong signals potentially.

"Members donated during the release of the game but after I stopped working on the game donations ceased as well.

I would estimate 1,000 - 2,000 USD earned total..."

What period was this in? and how much did you have to spend on advertising monthly to generate that every month.

I pretty much did not spend any money at all for advertising for Bushidobattle. Maybe 50/100$ through GAO and thats about it.....so the game has had very little promotion...most sign ups and active players are from Thugbattle.com

Also im new to Flippa so not sure how the process works...lol

The donations came during the first 2 months of release....i was on the game alot during that time making updates and such but was neglecting thugbattle a good bit....so i started updated TB full time since then and have not done much on BB since....

I pretty much did not spend any money at all for advertising for Bushidobattle. Maybe 50/100$ through GAO and thats about it.....so the game has had very little promotion...most sign ups and active players are from Thugbattle.com

Also im new to Flippa so not sure how the process works...lol

The donations came during the first 2 months of release....i was on the game alot during that time making updates and such but was neglecting thugbattle a good bit....so i started updated TB full time since then and have not done much on BB since....

So you warrant $1,000 a month to equal a sale price of $5,000? I highly doubt you will achieve that but I'm not entirely sure of the markets these days. A few years ago myself and another created a game which had a profit in one month nearly three times yours and we only just managed to get a sale price considerably lower then what your reserve is.

The game is not earning money simply because its not being managed/updated at all by admin....and also because its not being promoted.

Not to mention all the changes ive made to improve the script and make it more enjoyable for players....i think im asking a very reasonable price.

The game is not earning money simply because its not being managed/updated at all by admin....and also because its not being promoted.

Not to mention all the changes ive made to improve the script and make it more enjoyable for players....i think im asking a very reasonable price.

The people with the big bucks care about actual past profits, not the ones you could of made if you bothered to maybe try and promote the site a bit. If you believe it's a decent valuation then that's your choice. I wish you luck with the sale.

The people with the big bucks care about actual past profits, not the ones you could of made if you bothered to maybe try and promote the site a bit. If you believe it's a decent valuation then that's your choice. I wish you luck with the sale.

I couldnt agree more. I myself have bought and sold websites in the past through various platforms, and one thing I can tell you for sure is that the guys who are ready to whip out $5k on a website, are looking to pretty much guarenteed make money.

Buyers will.take "my website has great potential" as a pinch of salt, and most likely they wont even take a second look at your website.

Furthermore, I can also tell you from expereince that if you want to sell a website on a place like Flippa, and you have no proof of past profit, or traffic, then youve absolutely no chance to getting any more than mid to high $xxx.

Good luck wity trying to sell your game though. I really do hope you find a buyer for the price you are looking for!

lol....the reserve is negotiable as i said in a previous post....also already had an offer of $2,000....so thats more than your estimated $xxx.....

thanks for the feedback though guys :)

I could always get it earning donations then sale it for way more than 5k but then if that was the case I would not sell it but instead keep it....LOL