MakeWebGames

Torn

chicka

I'm curious to know what are people's opinion of torn.com. I see a lot of posts about how they don't like it or they won't play any game that is a knock off of torn. Personally I think its a good game. I see mods on there that I am yet to see in mccodes or any other game for that matter. The game is successful, always a lot of players and always something to do.

Edited by chicka

Its a good game if you mind you own business and dont bother anyone, but then that can get boring fast!

I think the game has bad management one of the cons in the game are staff, and their hideous out burst ways. I had had my name for over 3 years and one day one staff decides to threaten me, if i don't change it, when i proved there were thousands names that was like mine on there they told me to shut up lol. And told me I could then keep my name, but then i decided to change it so they had no excuse to fed me, since then I have not played much like I use to, because you never know when staff is going to get a stick up their butt and fed you for nothing, especially a username lol..I was in a faction when this happened and the staff that threatened me was in my war base, at the time i had just barely joined i had no clue what the hell was happening between the staff and the faction i was in.

Edited by lucky3809

they did chicka, get hacked, they had an energy hack not too long ago where players were getting bogus stats, not to mention the one where players hacking the game was sending random items and cash and points to players. NOT all of them were fed either one of the hackers were a staff but they fail to say that to the people, i had found someones page on the internet about the hack and staff that was involved that staff is still staff. I even made a statement about it being an inside job and they deleted my post lol.

Yes the game was hacked about 2 months ago.. All of a sudden torn was down for almost 24 hours while they tried to patch up the issue. A lot of players suffered because of it. Some very faithful donators lost a lot because of it. Bad for business if you ask me but having the money that chedburn has I guess he can afford to loose a few

well, what i heard is that some of the hacks aren't even hacks at all, it's his pissed off staff that decides to send stuff, then to cover up their un-professionalism Chedburns releases those bogus threads stating it was a hack and they fed all that were involved, but yet he fails to state he had a fall out with his staff member and that they did it and was the main key to the sending of items and everything. If he had stated his staff were involved he would lose probably 50% of his players, and to also know he made up and kept the staff just because he is one of Ched's developers of his game, and also the players that were fed was staffs threatened players that they did not like, i read that part too, because the players that were supposedly involved were always complaining and or were in a war with staffs factions.

Edited by lucky3809

People can put down the game all they want but in the end Torn City was a Huge Success. Yes its mainly because its one of the first games of that type...

I also heard from some where that chedburn already had plenty of cash before he even made that game....so im sure the game had a nice advertising budget....

I have personally never played the game myself, mainly because there is no chance of getting to the top when competing against players that have been there for several years...

I continue to work on my game daily because I want my game to be a big competitor in the business.

I even have several players from Torn...lol...i have an account named after my game that I advertise every now and then on Torn....eh ched wont miss em....lol

As for my opinion about the game....not a bad game but no chance for new players to reach top...

• 2 weeks later...