MakeWebGames

I am here to learn the Gangster Legends Game Engine.

juggalowarz

Ok i am not going to try and sound like i been coding for a long time because i have not. I read stuff posted on this site and i already posted in the Introductions like a week ago. I got some good feed back from a few people on my last post so i went and took what they said to mind.

I went and got a hosting plan and it has everything i need. Then i downloaded the Gangster Legends Game Engine and after 3 days of trying to install it and connect the database. I have it fig out and it looks cool. I been clicking on the links and trying to find out whats next to jump into i see some pages are missing but thats ok cant complain its a free download right ?

I been trying to fig out if there is a Staff Pannel or a Admin Pannel i clicked the staff link and there is nothing there but a few options to give others a job

Admin list

Manager list

Hdo list

The the credits link the captcha box dont show a image and i dont understand how to use any of it.

The Donate page only showes Character Information

The Fourm page is telling me this

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20,20' at line 1

Crimes page the Captcha images dont show up

Credit Auctions page is giving out this

Warning: Division by zero in /hermes/bosweb/web292/b2925/nf.MySiteNameGoesHerepublic_html/files/auction.php on line 71

I took out the name of my site so thats why you see MySiteNameGoesHere

Money Transfer page Captcha is not showing

Other then these few things i have listed the script looks nice i posted these because i dont know if its me being so new to this i never knew about php until i stumbled across this site so some of this errors can be my lack of coding skills.

If there is anyone out there thats willing to point me in the right post on here to fix these probs or a post that explans this script please point me in that way :confused:

The the credits link the captcha box dont show a image and i dont understand how to use any of it.

Crimes page the Captcha images dont show up.

Money Transfer page Captcha is not showing.

Simple fix just open up the files and find button.php and replace with files/button.php

The Donate page only showes Character Information

This feature will be added in v1.0.0

The Fourm page is telling me this

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20,20' at line 1

This is another simple fix in includes/_forums.php find $min = $amount * ( $page - 1 ); and add this after if ($min<0) {$min=0;} do this again for includes/_view_forum.php

Credit Auctions page is giving out this

Warning: Division by zero in /hermes/bosweb/web292/b2925/nf.MySiteNameGoesHerepublic_html/files/auction.php on line 71

in files/auction.php find

$query = "SELECT SUM(credits),SUM(money) FROM login WHERE state='0'"; 
$result = mysql_query($query) or die(mysql_error());
$row = mysql_fetch_array($result);
$pc_price = "$ ".number_format(round($row['SUM(money)']/$row['SUM(credits)'])).",-";

and replace with

$query = "SELECT SUM(credits),SUM(money) FROM login WHERE state='0'"; 
$result = mysql_query($query) or die(mysql_error());
$row = mysql_fetch_array($result);
if ($row['SUM(money)']>0 && $row['SUM(credits)']>0) {
$sum=number_format(round($row['SUM(money)']/$row['SUM(credits)']));
} else {
$sum=0;
}
$pc_price = "$ ".abs($sum).",-";

But i would advise you to get 0.8.1 avalable from the glscript.net website soon, it also has a few extra features