MakeWebGames

Layout for Login

Gaara Ichimaru

Very simple and clean, not bad. However if it is for a game, I would advise a little more detail to it to attract members. As right now looking at it I probably wouldn't join. Though good job on it so far.

Thanks :) Do you have any specific suggestions, I was going to have some mascots in that desc box with the text wrapping it?

Might be slightly more aesthetically pleasuring?

I'd get away from using the "boxes" (I cannot remember their names) around the content and login you're using. Try and make the whole thing a bit more dynamic. Also mascots do greatly help user interaction if you have them coupled with a nice login, if the mascots overpowers the login then it's pointless.

Other then that the structure is nice, very simple grid system. Good luck!

I'd get away from using the "boxes" (I cannot remember their names) around the content and login you're using. Try and make the whole thing a bit more dynamic. Also mascots do greatly help user interaction if you have them coupled with a nice login, if the mascots overpowers the login then it's pointless.

Legend and fieldset I believe?

Thanks Dave,

Yeah, I don't personally like the boxes, I'm stuck on deciding whether to expand the content a little so that there isn't so much blank space.

I see where you are coming from with the mascots too, meeting with an artist next week, will try and get her to mock me some up :)

Legend and fieldset I believe?

Yup ;)

• 2 months later...