MakeWebGames

Am out

am out of the team of Dreamcoder well i decided to get out because the Owner or leader of that company is making his members do alot of work and not paying them thats is not fair well its okay if people are like willing to do the work for free but normally if this is in a Face 2 face business the boss is normally meant to have starter cash to pay his worker for the work they do but this person is asking for the work to be done then he will pay after he earns for the workers that are willing to earn from this company it is not fair on those they waste alot of their time atleast they need something

its like me asking A moderator here or someone please secure my site i will pay you when i get the money " that dont seem right and the person i ask will say straight up "GET A LIFE DUDE BUSINESS DONT WORK LIKE THAT I DONT DO THE WORK UNLESS AM PAID FOR"

SO IF YOU CAN UNDER STAND me also i am learning other languages soon and will be running my own company where we will be coding Custom engines from scratch etc.. a little similar like mccodes, we will make a free source where we give it out and make a forums site etc.. if you understand what i mean and have our own community, but our company is not going to be text based gaming i am planning to do it a bit more unique and make it more graphical then text based well its soon to come!

IMPORTANT: btw i am not saying his a bad person or anything just saying that i am out of the team coz it not my type of business (not as in the work but the structer of the payment for work is not good your meant to be paid for work not wait untill the person has earned it)

his still good with business you can join him if he wants you i am out because its not my type of style but overall his a great person

No people joined me because they wanted to work for free and get more experiance that you said yeh i understand its fine and i am getting some money now and i am starting to pay people if they work unlike you. you didnt nothing but 1 mod that was Rubish if you did something and was active you would get money but no you was not active you keep asking me to buy ur FAKE engine of you so i dont care if you left.

i feel really offended by this i have been trying my best learning php and now i stoped that to move on to designing and trying to get us live and then you go and say this

We volenterd to join him so don't be saying all this crap.

You knew you was not getting any money before you joined -.^.

No point in posting this it's just pointless, if you have a problem talk it up with him don't go posting you're crap all over no one want to see it.

004K052CucA.gif

well am not saying nothing about people am just giving my point of view!!!!

Well it's not needed, You knew you was not getting money and you still offered to help and was all up for it, If you wanted out all you could of done was tell D-C and be mature about it.

04uAFZFlz.gif

So get this right steamboats gets the work and eta paid for it ... He then gives it to some one to do (for free) ... Something is wrong there ...

May just be me but that just docent seam fair

Also sometimes in business you have to wait months before you get paid where I work is a good example we buy wood from Europe cut it down into size make it into a house build it get pid for it then we pay for the wood. Also most of the big supermarkets buy stock on credit.

Also if this is a group of voltmeters why don't you just get a forum so people can ask the voltmeters directly rather then throgh a middle man

I was already surprised that you invited him to be part of your team Dreamcoder. His lack of professionalism on the forum, and the fact that he was trying to sell a game in a really shady way should have set off some alarms. I foresaw something like this happening.

scorpiic, is there really a need to create this dramatic thread? Did you really need to announce to the world that you're leaving this "company"? First you slam him and his company, then you say basically say "but no disrespect! You should still work with him!". Right.

Next thing is that you complain about not making any money, but then you are going to start a company and release a free game engine? You sound a bit hypocritical.

So get this right steamboats gets the work and eta paid for it ... He then gives it to some one to do (for free) ... Something is wrong there ...

May just be me but that just docent seam fair

I agree, if this is the case, then it is highly unfair. Seems the middleman would be getting paid for nothing. If it's not the case though, the OP has really just lowered his own reputation.

Also if this is a group of voltmeters why don't you just get a forum so people can ask the voltmeters directly rather then throgh a middle man

I'm sorry, this had me in stitches! lol

He knew it was Volenter work he said yeh thats no problem he said i dont mind not be payed for awhile so i dont understand why he posted it its just a waste of time and really makes me feel like an idiot and offended. And then he goes calling me poor i asked him to lend me $5 and then he asks me can he have $125 off me i find that rather funny but also you wanted to get payed and you did nothing at all not one bit of work

you can't really charge for something someone else did for free... also if the person who did it for free is lacking in experience does that mean he's lacking also in skill which would also then effect your business.

If your product doesn't meet upto a standard then your buggered mate, i mean i don't see Dayo building houses out of twigs and then selling them for 300k

you can't really charge for something someone else did for free... also if the person who did it for free is lacking in experience does that mean he's lacking also in skill which would also then effect your business.

If your product doesn't meet upto a standard then your buggered mate, i mean i don't see Dayo building houses out of twigs and then selling them for 300k

i dont think we are lacking in skill at all maybe i am because i gave up php to do Web Designing but i really dont think there lacking in skill