MakeWebGames

VitalEnd - Scammer

well what ever we have been talking about since now it now closed as i am now confident that i have'nt been scammed thanks to ruleof...

the probelem was that i had neva heard of SM before so thought might be that am getting scammed if the original is worth $75

an i am buying it for $100 thats why i was a bit Crazy

but found out he added alot of Mods secured it etc....

also as Ruleof... said EXTRA WORK=EXTRA MONEY ;)

well

forgot the right but it is some else's script he should ask him before sell also GRPG IS basic free and SM is modifed by the owner so he included more work but he did lie o me saying he done half the work but outher people have a copy saying there nothing different also its wrth $75 an he charged me $100 by lieing

You have 1 unread private message:

GRPG from VitalEnd

VitalEnd

Trainee

userRank1S.png

Date of registration: Jun 7th 2010

Today, 12:17pm

GRPG

Hey there, interested in buying a grpg script??

DEMO : http://www.vitalend.com/public_html/

Fell free to sign up / Log in and check it out. All the features you se in the script come with it including:

- Fully integrated donation system with logs and auto-credit system for paypal and alertpay

- Full admin/moderator/forum mod panels.

- Lots of modifications to keep users active and happy.

- LOADS MORE!

any questions ?

If interested let me know, i will only be letting a few copies go.

Thanks.

Well, idk about scammer but he is sending out unwanted mails offering something I already have. If he had come to my door I would of slammed it in his face.

To the OP.

It seems really really unethical to offer to sell something BEFORE you get permission to sell it. Wether or not you intend to get permission, if puts you in the same class as your so called 'scammer'. What your saying is that it's not ok for him to do it but it's ok for you to do it. Which isn't right ya know?

On a different note.

The Grpg main website no longer exists as far as i know and I do not know if Probious (i think thats the online name of the owner) can be reached. So with regards to the licence then it is up to vitalend to prove they can resell. Not one of your mates or anyone else to state if they have the rights to sell or not. They should be able to prove it.

If vitalend does have the rights and you have further mods included within the sale then they would be allowed to charge more for it. Same would apply to security as the grpg engine in its default state never got out of beta and is exploitable. Extra work = extra money. Its a fact of business.

well i do agree with you ruleof....

EXTRA WORK=EXTRA MONEY

but can you see go to the domain....http://www.gangsta-life.net

and tell what is extra work i have installed the script he sold me

get back to me an let me know if its secured and what extra work he done...

i am telling because i have neva head of silent mafia script so i dont know what the differences will be you should if you heard about it

Well he tried to sell me the same stuff.

First of all he want to sell a few copies of it? grpg script doesn't seems to be an open source code to me so he doesn't have anyhow the right to sell multiple copies. So for sure this guy is trying to scamm people. So don't buy it.

BTW I will now ban this guy.

Also even if GRPG cannot be bought anymore doesn't mean it is in the public domain. So stop assuming such things as this is completely wrong.