MakeWebGames

Donation System [$20]

Dave

Many of the older members of this community will most likely remember my old Mccodes V2 donation system. Which I'm going to admit was incredibly buggy and never fully finished. I recently re-wrote some area's of the code making sure that all the features are working correctly, i may of certainly missed some that's why this mod comes with unlimited upgrades of the standard donation system.

If you purchased this system before, but never received the patch which was sent out to everyone who purchased the mod. Or if you have the old version please contact me at [email protected] with proof of purchase and the domain name you installed the script on.

Screenshots:

15e86bf1875f43bca470574.png

0dcb26b9c91c4610bbf89d0.png

bdf79d106e6a48539ad4504w.png

8266eaab388c4f3eba34d7c.png

abc2fad76a954223adfb4c1.png

df98b542ac1c4bfda6c388cs.png

Features:

• Donation Cart System
  • PayPal IPN System allowing your game to make profit when your not there!
  • Ability to add unlimited amounts of items to a donation pack.
  • Ability to add new donator packs from the staff panel.
  • BOGOF (Buy one get one free) is able to be toggled from the Staff Panel
  • A discount system (Specify how many packages a user buys before relieving a discount. So for instance you could set it to if a user buys 3 or more packages to give them a 10% discount).

Pricing:

Currently this mod is priced at $20 (Which was the original price yonks ago!), This includes all future updates to this script along with support if the script refuses to work.

Purchase:

If you wish to purchase this modification you can either contact me via email at [email protected] or you can alternatively send me a PM on here.

Questions?

If you have any worries or would just like to ask me something you can (yet again) contact me on my email at [email protected] or you can (again) alternatively contact me via PM on here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...