MakeWebGames

I need a zombie/apocalypse layout.

Enuf

I cant find ANY zombie game to give you a suggestion on what i like. lol. The game is going to based heavily on survival. So a lot of realism (if you can have realism in a zombie game >.>) Though i don't mind cartoony graphics.

I'm looking for a full game layout. I will also probably want some items and other things designed, if the person who make my layout says they can do it, i will use them before trying to go to someone else.

I like the stats page here -> http://www.zombiepandemic.com and would love something like it.

If you don't wish to register tell me and ill get a screenshot.

I'd rather not say a budget. You tell me the price, thanks :)

http://bluetrendzdesigns.com/ they did my template, price varies.

http://Http://www.crimgame.com is my site (tell them i sent you) but expect paying more than 500 bucks

No offense, but I do think they charge way to much for the quality they give. If you search enough on Deviantart you will be able to find guys who will charge 400 for very well done templates.

I have seen a few of BTs templates, im not really a fan. I will look around a bit more. :D

They're good but not really what i want.

Thanks for the suggestion though. Also if i go on Deviantart would they be able to make the template work with mccodes? (i have no idea about slicing/graphics etc lol)

edit: Peter i quite like one of the templates on your site though :P

I cant stand cartoonist GFX, and most people say that my artwork is not anime enough, or they prefer cartoon styles. Mail me here, and we will talk. I do have to say tho, I have 2 layouts in the works atm, so I may not be able to get to it right away.

I think im going to go with w3theorys for the BETA stages of the game, with a simple layout. (i want to give them something decent to look at hehe) Then after go with Lilith. (maybe, i haven't seen example yet) Or SOSFactory.

SOSFactory are awesome designers, but they come with a Heavy Price tag. w3theorys are good, and cheaply priced too. I have never seen any of Lilith's Layouts, so I cannot comment on hers. BlueTrendz imo, do shabby layouts for a lot of money. Ultimately though the decision lies in your hands and you go with however you fell can do the better job for your needs/requirements.