MakeWebGames

Shadow Kingdoms, Realm of the Shadow Lords

Aaron1178

Shadow Kingdoms, Realm of the Shadow Lords

Hello all,

With ongoing discussion with my team at Dark Rising Studios, we have decided to purchase an MCcodes license to expand our reach on the web. So we now have Shadow Kingdoms, Realm of the Shadow Lords. We are still trying to find or learn how to do graphics so the template is default. The header banner was done by me as a prototype :). The site has daily updates and is still in the beta stages. We have just released a magic part attack system, where you can equip spells, etc. I've been developing in Server Side languages since 2007, so almost 4 years. I have also received numerous awards at school for my vast knowledge of computers and Computer languages. Some languages that i have developed in range from:

• Php
  • Php - OOP
  • MySQL
  • SQL
  • css
  • html
  • JQuery
  • Javascript
  • C++
  • C#

We are also looking for staff for Shadow Kingdoms. If you would like to become a staff member, just reply to this tread stating your name, previous staff positions and your email and i will get back to you.

Thanks Aaron1178

Owner/Webmaster/Head Developer of Dark Rising Studios

Thanks for all your replies,

I just want to make one thing clear! I do not allow other people to get into my codes, I've previously done this and it didn't go down well, So please don't ask to code :)

Thanks to everyone who has registered so far

EDIT: As in Web Designer do you mean Graphic Designer? Becuase no we dont, not yet lol ColdBlooded is going to do one for me after Christmas :P

EDIT: If you mean a coder, then read my first post :)

Thanks Aaron1178