MakeWebGames

$10 Crafting System

Danny696

Well, I saw a mod a while ago, for $65, for something like this. The link is now dead though.

With the BGF coming soon, this is the perfect mod for it.... For example, a sniper, add a scope, makes a scoped sniper. This mod allows for this to take place, with ease..

This mod is incorporated with the job file. It lets you players learn and collect recipes, collect the required ingredients, then craft the items. As the recipes are linked to the jobs, you can add unique recipes to each job.

I may soon be creating a stand-alone version of this.

It can use an unlimited amount of items, and quantity, and change these into one.

Any questions just ask...

Paypal: [email protected]

Will send to the paypal address, unless other wise told about....

I have also added a demo, which can be found at.... http://www.mccodes.daniel-hanson.com Two recipes currently available

I have purchased and installed this mod, I must say that the installation process is a little complicated for a noob like me, However if you can read carefully, its defiantly all there. At first I was skeptical about linking this to jobs as I removed jobs from my game, however, its adds a certain dynamic that I had not thought about before that is very nice. Adding information, recipes ect is extremely easy as Danny promised me it would be. This is a very well thought out mod that functions nicely from what I can see so far. Great job Danny.

• 1 month later...