MakeWebGames

Senkerik

After coming back from one of my organizational meetings on campus, i did some search and found a game called Wrong Awakening. This game had an identical template (just some crappy image added to the top of every single image) and was releasing the game as his own. I told him to be-warn that his site will be shut down for stealing images and pretty much the game as it was exactly like Vital End, he decided to ban me on the game. I was able to figure out information about him and inform the VitalEnd owners. Then there they contacted him and treaten, in which he eventually took down his site.

Afterwards he told them it was all a mistake and that he "accidentally" advertised the wrong game and was just using that site as a test. Even though there was 25 members on at atleast level 2-3, so he would know that the game was in running. He also banned me right away so he must of saw that he "accidentally: advertised the wrong game but did nothing about it.

Even though the site is down now and he is selling the domain, I would beware of what he does and that he was close to scamming VitalEnd if not already.

Thanks,

W3 Theory

There was a forum post online about him as well, he goes around scamming, he did some legit coding work for us but i guess tha was just to earn our trust, just goes to show you can't trust anyone these days. I hope no one else falls for his scamming ways, thanks for the post peter.

As always with most of these Collaboration experiences people will be more likely to believe your case if you post some evidence. Cause remember it's not what you know, it's what you can prove (Stolen from some movie I watched).

You are able to see the “facebook chat” topic, it's not the first time this kind of thing has popped up pointing at him. I mailed both users about it, and well Kieran-R got back to me with something(even if it was only a small msn conversation,and something I cannot remember) Senkerik picked not to mail me back at all. He has been online since then so I can only assume he did scam him, and has nothing to say in his own defence. I will find out if Kieran cares to post what he sent me.

As always with most of these Collaboration experiences people will be more likely to believe your case if you post some evidence. Cause remember it's not what you know, it's what you can prove (Stolen from some movie I watched).

You are able to see the “facebook chat” topic, it's not the first time this kind of thing has popped up pointing at him. I mailed both users about it, and well Kieran-R got back to me with something(even if it was only a small msn conversation,and something I cannot remember) Senkerik picked not to mail me back at all. He has been online since then so I can only assume he did scam him, and has nothing to say in his own defence. I will find out if Kieran cares to post what he sent me.

Senkerik, as you may have seen, was going to making a chat (similar to facebook chat), and was going to release it for free. But after speaking to him for a little while, he has decided he was going to release the chat for a price - $45. After looking at a small demo of the chat on his site, I seemed satisfied, and still didnt have a problem paying $45 for the chat (although I did bump him down a little). When I purchased, I received, a .CSS file, 2 .JS, and one PHP file (50 lines long). As he had told me earlier, the chat was fully created by himself. He "created it from scratch". He also said that it had admin features, banning ect. When I looked at the JS files, I recognised the script from a free script that is available here: http://anantgarg.com/2009/05/13/gmail-facebook-style-jquery-chat/. Turns out the JS files, and the CSS files are EXACTLY the same (with a few exceptions for the CSS) as the Senkerik's "self made" script. I asked him why he's selling a copyrighted script, and he blames the person who secured the chat must have changed the code. (Yet I find it hard to believe securing a script can change it from self made, to exactly the same as a free script).

Heres a small snippet of the chat I had with his (Sorry. I got no full chat logs):

chatpic.gif

Also, I was told there was admin, and banning features ect... No such thing. *Surprisingly*, he blames the person who secure it must have removed those features. Again, I find that very hard to believe.

Overall, He was attempting to sell a copyrighted script claiming it as his own, and claiming the chat has features which it doesn't.