MakeWebGames

Partner to help Create UNIQUE text based game

Curt

Hello,

A few months ago I was sitting in front of my PC brainstorming a new idea for a unique type of game.

I have come up with what I believe if done correctly could be a MAJOR successful game as the type of gameplay/strategy is not common and I personally have not seen any game like the idea I have.

It is a Text-based game but would stray far from any text-based games I have personally ever seen...

At this point in time, it is purely an Idea...I did however begin working on it but because of my other 2 games and the complexity of some of the systems that would need to be created for it, I have set it to the side for now.

I will not be posting any specifics about the Idea here because I believe this is a truly unique game to the text based game network...

The theme of the game appeals to a huge population percent of the world to people of all ages...

Because of the complexity of this project I believe it would take 6 months to a year before it would be to the point for others to play.

PHP programming knowledge is a must...

I believe this project has the potential to make all parties involved a nice sum of money for the time invested into it.

If you think you may be interested feel free to PM me or post here and if I am interested, I will pitch a vague description of the idea to you.

I will be ready to work steadily on this project at the turn of the year, as I am working to get my second game released now which only needs some info added to the database and a few features changed/added.

If I do pitch the idea to you, i simply ask that you keep the idea to yourself...

If i cannot find a partner I will simply work on this project alone...

Thanks,

Curt

Well a template could be purchased if necessary so graphic design and CSS skills are not a requirement...

I will be setting money to the side as I work on the project so there will be a fair budget growing while the project is in production...I expect to have a few thousand ready to invest by time project is ready to launch..

Im not expecting someone to match me dollar for dollar but a little cash to invest toward the project for advertising/hosting once the project is to that point would be great...

After the game gets a little attention, money invested should make a nice return :)

My main goal is to get this project underway before someone else creates it and reaps the benefits...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...