MakeWebGames

[mccode] Jail for Lite

Hatchet

• 2 weeks later...

Re: [Lite] Jail

Mine's installed on Lite Version, and i dont have a hospital cron. I tried making a new one, Failed. I tried adding it to my cron_fivemins.php page, Failed.

> Help please...i don't know what i should do.

Code works great thanks, i added a formula for the amount of time you spend in jail here it is:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

in the crimes table in database you will need to add the field crimeJAIL and into that enter what message prints when you fail the crime, and are put in jail.

• 2 months later...

Re: [Lite] Jail

Mine's installed on Lite Version, and i dont have a hospital cron. I tried making a new one, Failed. I tried adding it to my cron_fivemins.php page, Failed.

> Help please...i don't know what i should do.

Code works great thanks, i added a formula for the amount of time you spend in jail here it is:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

in the crimes table in database you will need to add the field crimeJAIL and into that enter what message prints when you fail the crime, and are put in jail.

i dont understand what this does

Re: Astra you noob

NOT

Remove }'s at the end of the code if u keeo getting the same error

Die in real life On_Fire.

Re: Astra you noob

NOT

Remove }'s at the end of the code if u keeo getting the same error

Die in real life On_Fire.

*Cheers for Arson!*

• 3 months later...

Re: [mccode] Jail for Lite

Ok for everybody that is having trouble with crons use this file.

cron_min.php

Then simply add the cron into the cronjobs part of your c-panel with the code ect.

Also I did not make this cron. I used cron_day.php from lite and elessar's crons. I am not 100% sure if it works but I will post if it does shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: HELP

What do you do with this were do you put it or how do you add it to your MYSQL

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

go into C panel, then mysql, then phpmyadmin, then select your DB, click SQL and copy and paste that code into the box and run it

• 2 months later...

Ok for everybody that is having trouble with crons use this file.

cron_min.php

Then simply add the cron into the cronjobs part of your c-panel with the code ect.

Also I did not make this cron. I used cron_day.php from lite and elessar's crons. I am not 100% sure if it works but I will post if it does shortly.

wat about v1 for thew ppl who having trouble

Guest Anonymous

u just add this to the top of each page

if($ir['jail'] or $ir['hospital']) { die("This page cannot be accessed while in jail or hospital."); }

Guest Anonymous

<?php

include"globals.php";

if($ir['jail'] or $ir['hospital']) { die("Page Cannot be accessed cause you are in jail or hospital ."); }

print "

your code here

";

?>

• 5 months later...

im not shore how to express this but how about say we add an extr feature to attacking system by say every rand 1.6

attacks a message will apper after finish atack saying ' the police caught you and sent you to jail for xxx minutes for attacking people

how would that be expressed in code :-P noob i know but got to learn somehow

That mod would be quite easy to make just do a rand(1,6) and if the rand = 5 say its does a query which shoves them in jail like below

Im not sure if this works i just made it add it into attack when u win near the Mug Them and that buttons