MakeWebGames

Free Facebook engine! - [DL LINK]

Dayo

Spudinski had it right, it was not aimed at you or anyone in particular. It was aimed at the people who believe they are great at what they do, but are not great at all - That mentality is what causes problems when they start playing with personal data.

@Spudinski, I have never played with the FB API etc, as I have never felt the need or had a project that I felt would benefit facebook in any way, as most apps are covered over there now, so thanks for clearing that up. It may be hard(er) to understand the API, but anyone posting facebook related scripts is putting those people 1 step closer to that area, without them having to do what they need to do.

Hey, I did say "I know you wasn't pointing your post directly to me just putting it out there". ^^ lol, But I would agree. I've certainly been in that situation (Me being cocky thinking I'm better than I really am.). I now actually make a fair bit of money making website for people in the local area so for me I have acheived something. But yes, Sorry if I faulsly accused you.

Is there a working download link? I'd like to check this out.

Arson check, http://cddesigns.org/fbga/ out.