MakeWebGames

Please Review! Just Re - Launched Game

MaKaVeLLi

To much writing at the bottom of what page? Also, I guess I should have wrote, I wanted a review on the gameplay. I am not concerned to much on appearance, since I am going to have a nice layout put in place. However, I have been to many games that have great layouts and graphics, which only become a blanket for the horrible basic lame game features that mirror the same features as every other game lol.

Hmm, i registered wasn't too impressed with the layout, nor the font-family (Although there are only around 6 you can have, others depend on them being installed on your computer, but Verdana would be nice and look more professional) nonetheless you have implamented a few ideas into the game, maybe think of some really unqiue ones, unlike the Zynga or Storm8 ones, although you have implamented them well, unique ideas will attract more audience to your site.

Maybe add a graphical and more in-depth login screen and registration system, with an integrated image concept layout which fits well with your genre of game and kind of spells the storyline/era out to the user. The alternative banner system kind of slowed down the performance of the gaming within the game, as i had to wait for it to load and it was kind of off putting (Although the banners are good). The 'mini-banners' used throughout the game (Corelene font) suggests it is a mafia themed game, but some of the banner suggest it is a army themed game.

conclusion

- Get a graphical template

- Set up a story line

- Add more unique features

Thanks for Reading

-sniko