MakeWebGames

W3Theory hosting

Equinox

W3Theory did have a thread, somewhere but I lost it. Also, I was asked to post it here next time as well.

We have finally released the new template for W3Theory, I and many other agree that it is much more attractive than the old one - I'm very happy about the new template!

You can check it out at http://www.w3theory.com

The template is still being worked on, and yes we are aware of some things that you may call in efficient and there is a reason for this. We wanted to get the template up as soon as possible so we could being doing other things for W3Theory. In no way are we neglecting the template as we're working on it and will be constantly for the next few days, but it should effect the view of the template too much as we're working on it away from the live server.

Also, the hosting will be updated soon to the new template, we encountered a few problems with it but nothing major!

For those of you that don't know what w3theory is, well it's a hosting company owned by me and W3Theory || Peter (obvious, eh?).

We also offer web design and programming which you may also like to look into.

We have gone to good lengths to ensure our servers don't fail on us, so that we don't cause any disruption to client sites or work and we do offer credit back on time lost plus a little extra for the inconvenience. And not to forget our money back guarantee if you're not happy with the services we provide.

I think I covered it all, so to sum up:

Check out our new template: http://www.w3theory.com

Check out our features list: http://www.w3theory.com/features

Check out our hosting packages: http://www.w3theory.com/Hosting

Thanks for reading!

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing as it is the Christmas holiday month, W3Theory would like to give a great discount on all of our services!

To get 50% off of the orthodox and Enterprise plans, use the promotional code W3CHRIMBO1 in your order form.

To get 25% off of the Optimum and Atomic plan, use the promotional code CHRIMBO25 in your order form.

I've taken the above from our site announcements found : here

Take take advantage of the promotional codes, go to our hosting section pick a plan and use one of the promotional codes listed above.

Or, to take a look around, just visit W3Theory

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you all for the compliments. W3 Theory's offers more than just hosting as well. For Instance, graphic designs. Below is a list of services in that field and their prices.

*** 15% off all for members who have hosting with W3 Theory***

() Business PSD -- 75$

() Game Package -- 200$

Includes:

+ Login PSD

+ Ingame PSD

+ Coding the PSD into verified xHTML/css files

() xHTML conversion of PSD -- 50$ for first page, changes for more pages after that

Just contact me if you want anything,

Peter - W3 Theory

Thank you all for the compliments. W3 Theory's offers more than just hosting as well. For Instance, graphic designs. Below is a list of services in that field and their prices.

*** 15% off all for members who have hosting with W3 Theory***

() Business PSD -- 75$

() Game Package -- 200$

Includes:

+ Login PSD

+ Ingame PSD

+ Coding the PSD into verified xHTML/css files

() xHTML conversion of PSD -- 50$ for first page, changes for more pages after that

Just contact me if you want anything,

Peter - W3 Theory

Is your PSD conversion table-less? and by verified do you mean valid xHTML?

Sorry I could not agree less. Using tables is not un-professional, and by far. Simply as any thing tables should not be abused. So when you come to a layout with tables which use 3-4 or even more nested tables to get then maybe you should check if you can't solve it differently. Now with CSS and DIV it's not given you can get proper resizing layout with less markup (between HTML and CSS) and make it work across browsers. So, at the end of the day, it pretty much depends what you want to do. Same thing for XHTML, is it really that much better than the "normal" HTML? Not sure ;)

Finally what counts is:

- Make it work and look good with most popular browsers.

- Don't oversize your code (such that the page still load quickly)

- And if possible make the HTML / CSS readable by a human.

But the first one if certainly the most important one with the second coming next.

• 1 month later...