MakeWebGames

Login,Register,+more

Ishraq

All in 1 Login Page

This is a login page coded by me which has all login form,register form, forgot password form , t.o.s and contact form all in one.

Powered by java, therefore, the links are linked by #. You and your users can navigate through your games front page without having to refresh pages or going onto other pages.

You can see a working version at http://www.coderzoneinc.net/login2.php

To Purchase Send $3 to [email protected] and make sure you add a message containing your email address where the files should be sent to if not i will send the files to the paypal email. Also include whether you want the files in .zip or .rar

Selling Really Cheap For: $3

Last time I checked you weren't allowed to sell those templates.

However I could be wrong,

also as per the license your supposed to keep the "Designed by" link in the footer which you've not done.

http://www.templatemo.com/templates/templatemo_214_metal/

I believe your right as well. I don't have time to read into what licence the original creator released the theme under but I wouldn't imagine they would allow resale of their work.

Can you verify you have resale rights for this particular piece of work?

• 2 months later...

Altho he should of explained it better, i think the topic starter is only asking for $3 for converting the layout into mccodes. If i didn't know how to code, i'd think $3 is a good deal.

not really i wouldnt pay him 10 cent as it simple copy and past code from mccodes login regiter and so on into the layout as it has ajax and the styles already there so $3 a rip off as you could get a mod on here for about same price that has been actually coded by the person and not bretching any copyrights and who would want to use it as they would have to keep the copyright link on the layout and i wouldnt want a game with someone elses name on it

• 11 months later...

http://www.templatemo.com/page/1 each template has the following licence :

Creative commons Attribution 3.0 United States (CC BY 3.0) allowing:

You are free:

to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work

to Remix — to adapt the work

to make commercial use of the work

The licensor permits others to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work, including for commercial purposes. Note the distibute part and the for commercial purposes part which indicates these templates can be resold but You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor. In this case the website has asked:

Since all templates are absolutely free, there is no restriction about usage rights. However, templatemo.com is NOT responsible for anything related to compatibility or accuracy or correctness of HTML/CSS codes in any website layout for any web browser. You may use them at your own risk.It would be very helpful if you could put a credit link back to this website. Thank you.