MakeWebGames

New Game

bocco83

My game has finally opened the door and has been released out of beta.

will be looking for staff to help run the game smooth as well. Once you sign up take take a look around. There is a lot to do.

Something will still be changing and being enhanced as I get more player feedback.

I have spent a lot of work on this site trying to make it popular.

there are things in my game that is unlike any other mods out there; 80% of the work has been fully done by me - the rest are paid.

http://www.mosthatedwars.com

Hey not to be mean but you have a illigel game i mean when i clicked it i seen the skull at the top of the tab bar notifying me this game you got is from ravan. :( you need mccodes license im not trying to be mean or nothing just saying try to get mccodes if not change the icon bud .. lol

ravan has a mod guy holding a gun not a skull...

the inside and out don't really go well but the site itself does not look 1/2 bad

When I first started couple years ago with ravan is has a skull. Then after a month or two I heard it was illigel and I needed mccodes so I got mccodes v2 license so this game must have been made while back for it to have the skull icon. Unless ravan changed it cause when i first started i will be honest i did have ravan and it has a skull but dont have ravan anymore!

- Home page layout / style is really poor and do not match the in game layout.

- Game header is bigger than what is displayed, so you get longer download time and also poor quality as the browser resize code is not as good as what you can do with GIMP or Photoshop.

- Page loading is REALLY slow at least to me... which somehow is a show stopper

- Game story? Sorry I don't see it.

- Beside the usual McCode activities... I see nothing. What does your game offer which is a bit unique?

So, it's a good start as you have it up and running, but you will need to invest a lot of time to have a true game which attracts people.

BTW I created a demo account to let people try it:

Username: demo

Password: demo

Nice effort, but IMHO this needs a lot of love and attention to become something really popular.

- Graphics are average to below average (the top banner logo is stretched badly and doesn't look good).

- Needs more custom stuff; some features/screens have barely been changed from the default. A few of the features are interesting (the Fighter/Slut choice is a nice idea) and there is a fair amount to do, but it isn't presented with much flavor or 'flair' at all. Not something i'd picture myself playing for hours at a stretch.

- Numerous misspellings in the text.

- Streets feature has few events in it, about 4 that I saw. Ties into the 'flavor thing' I spoke about.

- A single crime and I gained 2 levels? Needs some balancing perhaps?

i don't mind the login page at all, but the inside i dont like that much just a one big image!

im sure you can lift it up abit more

good luck

Also the title2.jpg -->> 932px × 200px (scaled to 869px × 120px) why not make the image 869px × 120px you can use a software and do it in 5 seconds or else if you are not familiar with any programs you can go here Resize Images Online

Hope that helps