MakeWebGames

.htaccess

Zero-Affect

Hmmm... I no this has nothing TO-DO with the thread, but is this Crimgame? I thoughts your name was Darren. I've never seen you use a capital (I) before. .htaccess has something todo with file security or something. As you can secure yourself. Why do you need our help?

Please forgive me if it really is you. But its quite weird. :S

to secure a file is fine crimgame is very good at that .htaccess you can do stuff like hide the .php and what is in say the "img" folder if your files are not secure it does not magicly make them so i think hes just trying to use it to make his site look that little bit better eg just crimgame.com rather then crimgame.com/register.php etc (may be wrong as i have not looked into it but i think thats what that does)

I apologise i didn't actually specify the issue with it, I seem to be having internal file issues (a global file) is showing as white and my host said it could be due to the htaccess file (i seldom touch it) so i was wondering would anything be wrong with the error reporting section or something above to cancel it out.

My real name is Paul, My unofficial middle name is Darren i think i went over this on my introduction.