MakeWebGames

Need help making stripey tables

Yet even a better way: http://deadlykillah.net/testscripts/test1.php. And is browser compliant!

What my script does (Read the Source page), it set's all table's to "zebra styled" table's. How ever, i have also created a class for the css that if you don't want the table to be zebra style'd. all you add is class="except". With this (And DJK's script) it will make your entire site zebra styled. How ever, i do suggest you add my script to the very bottom of globals.php, thus so it does not affect anything else, but just the main play.

Enjoy.

Looks good,, but i only cn see it in FF, in IE8 it has a white BG

Yet even a better way: http://deadlykillah.net/testscripts/test1.php. And is browser compliant!

What my script does (Read the Source page), it set's all table's to "zebra styled" table's. How ever, i have also created a class for the css that if you don't want the table to be zebra style'd. all you add is class="except". With this (And DJK's script) it will make your entire site zebra styled. How ever, i do suggest you add my script to the very bottom of globals.php, thus so it does not affect anything else, but just the main play.

Enjoy.

Looks good,, but i only cn see it in FF, in IE8 it has a white BG

Never quite knew that nth-child() was not supported by IE8, i guess that what come's with CSS 3 until they update their engine. How ever, i am working on a work around for IE 8, so please check back to that site soon.

• 3 weeks later...