MakeWebGames

Anyone got any decent layouts.

SHAD

I have contacted a few designers but their are either too busy or take too long and don'y stick to their deal. so i am not going to bother with someone like that.

If someone has a fully made layout that they are willing to sell then pm me and i can have a look at the layout and i might but.

But i am not going to even bother with people to make custom ones as they never stick to their deal and end up wasting my time.

True, I bought a custom layout for an adult site I "was" going to make, Never did. My layout was used..

Anyway, they didn't sell the "Exact" layout. But they used the exact same pattern, colors..Which IMO is reselling the same one again once they said it was custom. Basically they where 85% the same layout..

I'm not going to name their name...

But I wish you the best of luck finding someone on here that makes layouts that is going to be trustworthy. Cause they guy that did that to me..Was supposedly one of if Not the "Most" trustworthy layout makes on here.

Your are right mate it's not easy finding someone who is actually trust worthy, even tho most claim they are and their friends will give them a thumbs up giving them a blind boost in rep. From what i have experenced some are just plain time wasters as they don't do what they promised and then they tell you to go elsewhere as they are busy.

Well why post on threads that you make "custom layout" if you are always busy. I have contacted illegilife and waiting for a layout. i hope he will do the layout.