MakeWebGames

Drop Down Menu

MDK666

Well its been awhile now since i released anything so i though id release my drop-down menu that i use in my game..

Create a new file called "mainmenu1.php"

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Create a file called "pro_dropdown_2.css

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Create a file called "stuHover.js"

Open up header and find:

and replace with

now open up "smenu.php and overwrite it with this one

then use the images attached below make sure there in the root of your game AKA public_html. and have fun with the new menu...

here is a screenshot of the main menu, the staff menu looks the same but with different options.

mainmenuss.jpg

well ummm heres my header for everyone since you guys are having problems installing it, just to let you know i have the theme mod installed so ull need that unless u rip it out of the header but other then that here you guys go.

Nice work.

But my opinion your header will just confuse them more, lol. Youhave other mods in there.

To all having trouble...Just add the include of mainmenu1 above the fed jail..

and remove the manmenu include.. It really isn't that hard...

I just think everyone is over complicating it..

Okay i am not a good coder but i have got round re-coding some of this and this is what i have so far : [screenShot Below Code]

Screenshot :

screenyan.jpg

If anyone could help me with moving my information from the side to ontop please can you leave the code below. I have been working on this all day

heres the updated header done from a fresh mccode v2 umm you might have to play with the tables and etc in it to get it to set right other then that its up and working right.

I try not to use JS unless needed and no way round it, by saying that i would go for a Full css drop down but that's my opinion,

also guys start making your headers neater remove all css from there looks awful and create a style-sheet

and to finish up my post

$IP = ($_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR'])

? $_SERVER['HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR']

: $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];

Make sure you change that!!! look at my simple header and see the difference