MakeWebGames

Drop Down Menu

MDK666

Past two days, ive said this wayyy to much

INSECUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

well danny as i been scanning through topics, that's really all you have to say for anyone even if it is people with not as much coding experience as everyone else such as illusions, and everyone else i cant think of there names but guess what i have 2 words for you to memorize "Fuck You" if all you want to do is criticize everyone for at least making a effort and release something and learn from there experiences of coding, then you can just fuck off, people are here to learn, code and to help others when needed, now if you want to go through every single topic on these forums and say i don't know secure each and every mod then be my guest, but it seems to me all your good at anymore is telling people there work is insecure, until you can release something and not criticize peoples work ill keep saying fuck you so how about you back the fuck off and get a life, and quit acting immature........

I have fixed main mneu problem now there is a prob in smenu it comes on the bottom

not on top or side.

i think when i release the header above that i might of missed adding a table or something somewhere all ull have to really do is play with the tables then eventually itll sit right

f

I have fixed main mneu problem now there is a prob in smenu it comes on the bottom

not on top or side.

i think when i release the header above that i might of missed adding a table or something somewhere all ull have to really do is play with the tables then eventually itll sit right

Thanks but I have already fixed it just i brought it down

Can someone tell me how to make each dropdown menu on its own seperate line?

Ive been playing with this code now for about 2 hours trying to figure this out

Thanks so muchh :)

use this code just change the links and etc.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...