MakeWebGames

Looking for Attack Page -See ScreenShot-

KyleH112

right now to attack the player has to go through the other players profile.

add a new column in the table that is built from the search query in search.php

have that new table pull the user ID

wrap a link around that user ID to your attack file

reference the code for the attack link found in the viewuser.php that might help if you have no idea how to do it.

wrx

<?php

require_once (dirname (__file__) .'/globals.php');

$users = $db->query ("SELECT `username`, `userid`, `hp`, `level` FROM `users` WHERE ( `hp` !== 0 )");
echo "<table width='100%' class='table'>
<tr>
<th>Username:</th><th>Health</th><th>Level</th><th>Links</th>
</tr>";
while ($u = $db->fetch_row ($users) ) {
echo "<tr>
<td>".stripslashes(htmlentities($u['username'], ENT_QUOTES))."</td>
<td>".number_format($u['hp'])."</td><td>".number_format($u['level'])."</td>
<td>[url='attack.php?ID=".$u[']Attack[/url]
</tr>";
}
echo "</table>";

?>

Something quick and should help you get started :)

Oh that is just great, All we need is another person on here wanting everyone on this forums to build THEIR GAME for THEM. Cause that is what your asking.

People that just want the CODE and not HELP make me sick..Guess it is best I'm not admin on here cause I would truely get rid of people looking just for code and not help.

If you just want the code why not just go back to the warez site you downloaded your illegal copy of mccoeds from and fine one,.

Ah AB you do have a point most people do only want the code done for them rather than learning from examples but them people are needed as a community we need all types of people.

Im looking for one already complete just need edited.
Well i can see the point in that but it's always best to just post your search file and im sure someone would add to it for you.

People that just want the CODE and not HELP make me sick..Guess it is best I'm not admin on here cause I would truely get rid of people looking just for code and not help.

Lets see...

I can agree with you on both sides... But.. lets look at it from my way, I can do small simple jobs, but you ask me to do some of the mod's I've requested, I'd have No clue where to start, minus <?php and include "globals.php"; I've learned some, but no where near enough to do my own. Personally, I'd rather pay someone to do it, get it done in 1-2 weeks (by myself, this could take months.. maybe a year.), have the code in front of me, and then learn from looking at how he made it work. Rather than guess 1000 times on something you would refer to as "stupid". If it wasn't for people requesting Mod's, 90% of the paid mods posted here wouldn't have been bought. Meaning there wouldn't be money in the pockets of the coders for their great work. Also, don't forget a place for them to offer their services to make mods for money.

You see this forum as a place to chit chat, and and share code. When in reality its a business. Without the people that don't know shit, there wouldn't be a business to run.

Well, I know the point your trying to make but what I'm saying is people like the one that posted here. Saying "I Just want the completed code" is "Not" a person trying to learn or willing to pay for a coder/programmer like yourself is.

That is what I was saying, you must have misunderstood, and yes this site is to talk/share/learn yes. but not to babysit/hold hands.