MakeWebGames

Testers Wanted And A General Review From Players Wanted

endo

Hello, you may have come accross my name in these forums does not matter if you have or have not.

Anyway im looking for some testers of a game im currently working on, also i would like a general review from you guys as to whats bad and whats good and what could just do with a bit more work on.

I would like you to bear in mind the game is under construction so dont expect everything to be fully functioning.

The URL is http://www.felonycity.co.uk

A short and simple description of the game is that you are a run of the mill, average joe just trying to make his way out of the gutter and into a better life from working commiting crimes etc.

As time progresses i plan to make each user able to choose how they want to live and work whether they commit crimes or go on the straight and narrow path.

But im still on the drawing board for these ideas.

Register an account its free and simple. Should any errors occur please inform me.

As for current players it is minimal as i said the game is working but still under construction.

• Color scheme is... hurting my eyes. Red / white on black is not what I would choose
  • Your home page is not inviting... Think that people will decide to play or not to play based basically on that.
  • Entering the game is yet more odd... it change colors and jump to gray.
  • Seems yet another McCode game. Nothing special, and the look kills it.

Overall sorry, I don't like the game, it doesn't appeal me, doesn't show anything special, and... lacks completely about background story.