MakeWebGames

New Drug Mod

Joshua

Ok. Havent had to much time to test all aspects of this, but from the little testing I have done I have encountered no errors.

If you find one, post it here and I'll fix it asap.

Please note, this is the "base" design of this mod. There will be several larger add-ons in the future, some paid, some free.

This mod is free to use, edit, add-on as you see fit, I only ask you keep the copyright on the modification itself.

First I'll post the screenshots, then I'll post the code. Again, any problems, let me know asap as im the only one who made/tested it so to err is human :p

img1.png

img2.png

img3.png

img4.png

img5.png

img6.png

img7.png

img8.png

img9.png

img10.png

SQL'S

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

CRON add-ins.

Cron_minute.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

cron_day.php

drugmarket.php

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gettin this error when trying to purchase drugs:

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Query was SELECT `dID`,`drugTYPE`,`materialPRICE`,`drugCITY` FROM `drugs` WHERE `dID`=

Looks like a great mod by the way.Thanx for taking the time to make it.

By jimmybob

Gettin this error when trying to purchase drugs:

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Query was SELECT `dID`,`drugTYPE`,`materialPRICE`,`drugCITY` FROM `drugs` WHERE `dID`=

Yeh i got the same, gonna take a look at it as soon as i get time.

for whatever reason people still use this ...

it is messing up the security in the scripts themselves

if you remove

$_GET['ID'] = isset($_GET['ID']) && ctype_digit($_GET['ID']) ? abs((int) $_GET['ID']) : false;

that line ^

the script will run fine, but only remove that line if you have GET ['ID'] secured in header or globals (which i dont recommend)

Add-On to this mod.

Drug Rehab and Drug Addiction with Drug tests !

Users will now have an addiction level. The addiction level will determine on how fast your will rises.

The normal rate for will increase is 10 per 5 minutes.

Each time you use a drug your addiction level goes up. Once it reaches 10, your will will only go up 8 points.

If it reaches 20 or above your will only increases 5 points.

To make this go away you must check yourself into a rehab center. There is a Bill to pay, a timer to sit out, and once both of these are done the user must take a multiple choice drug questionaire.

There are only 11 questions right now, feel free to google / make up some more and drop them into php my admin until i set up a staff function for it.

the test is only 10 questions long, questions are chosen at random and the user will not get the same question twice. User must score at LEAST an 80 on the test to pass 80/100.

If they fail they have to wait another day to retry the test. i'd suggest making about 50 questions so it's dificult to know the answers to all easily :-)

SQLS

open up druglab.php

find

$db->query("UPDATE `users` SET `expire`=$expires WHERE `userid`=".$_SESSION['userid']."");

change to

$db->query("UPDATE `users` SET `addiction`,=`addiction`+1,`expire`=$expires WHERE `userid`=".$_SESSION['userid']."");

open up cron_minute.php

add

open up cron_day.php

More coming....

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]:

Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output

started at

/data/users/jsmigle/mobslife.net/mobslife.net/public/druglab.php:2) in /data/users/jsmigle/mobslife.net/mobslife.net/public/globals.php on line 20

are you converting it to V1?

usually that's a double globals.php call >,<