Joshua

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I beleive I have it set to grow over a period of 7 days (:

Amount is how much you have growing

Percent er Quality is how well the drug will work when being used.

i.e if you have quality 3 drug you get a small bonus, but quality 9 bonus will be a bigger stat bonus and last a bit longer

yes, but i tend to speak english as my fluent language and some of the questions you are asking do not combine into a logical response ^_-

I told you. Obviously 1 would be the quantity. It takes 7 days for them to harvest. What is hard to grasp on that concept? :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Database Problem I think???

Ok, installed your MOD, having an issue.....

The system is tell me that I have an incorrect drug id number, I installed everything from your posts, and don't know what I could have missed....... I am VERY new to all of this, I am learning, but very slowly..... If anyone can help... It would be great!!

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Love the mod it looks damn good just have two issues with it

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '=`addiction`+1,`expire`=10 WHERE `userid`=1' at line 1

Query was UPDATE `users` SET `addiction`,=`addiction`+1,`expire`=10 WHERE `userid`=1

when trying to use the drugs owned and it tells me:You are already on a drug at this moment. Please wait for the effects of that drug to expire before attempting to use another one.

also the other issue is that when purchasing drugs if someone else has already purchased the same drug it will take your cash and will not give your credit for the ones you have purchased so no one two members can purchase them at the same time.