MakeWebGames

Final Crusader : New Browser Based MMORPG

Peter || MaxPixa

First Impression - This game has a very nice user interface that is formatted well and promotes ease of use from its straight forward navigation. The combination of graphics + text based game play is seemless.When first starting to play it was clear there was alot of areas to explore without it being an overwhelming experience.

Excerpt from The Final Crusade :

"You have been confronted by the Lord of your esate. He is in trouble times and comes to you for help. The King is looking to go to war and has asked your lord to lead the Crusade for him. Your lord states his dilemma, he needs more troops before he can act in any sort of war. He has come to you to ask for your assistance and join the crusade with him. You do not want to displease your Lord, so you greatly apply. Now, you must fight your way to the top."

With only a few exceptions the gameplay stays true to the overall experience of being back in time during an medievel era where knights explore and fight to survive.The game appears to have a modest economy(i could be wrong) which fits the theme of the game very well.I'll definitely return in my spare time to see more of what this game has to offer.

wrx