MakeWebGames

What did you watch tonight

Just post/discuss what you have been watching tonight on tv, if possible with a youtube trailer.

So I'll start

Watched again Battlestar Galactica The Plan, the long awaited movie after the serie ended.

BSG The Plan is about 2 cylons who are at caprica 2 weeks before the attack , so telling their story kinda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxxIFOEKyws&feature=player_embedded

And Surrogates, pretty good movie I liked it

Guest cablebox

Lol NCIS and CSI Miami all the way! Love the episodes and they are done with such care and precision everything about them makes you want to watch more!

Watched Battle for Haditha

pretty interesting movie

plot: An investigation of the massacre of 24 men, women and children in Haditha, Iraq allegedly shot by 4 U.S. Marines in retaliation for the death of a U.S. Marine killed by a roadside bomb. The movie follows the story of the Marines of Kilo Company, an Iraqi family, and the insurgents who plant the roadside bomb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPhhMh1p-Hc

I'm British I have no interest in the SuperBowl unless Dick Van Dyke is singing America's National Anthem :) (Just the Dick Van Dyke part allthough I know America's National Anthem I don't know the British one though to me that's strange I guess I watch to many American movies xD