MakeWebGames

[align=center]vabcanna011576x324.jpg[/align]

At all corners of the Earth humans awaken to the sight of spaceships hovering over every major world city. As ominous as this sounds, we have to admit, it sure beats coffee as the go-to morning pick-me-up.

Jokes aside, the ships’ occupants, known only as “The Visitors,” spread their message quickly and clearly: They have come in peace, bearing gifts of medical miracles and technological breakthroughs far beyond earthlings’ wildest imaginations.

Many of the world’s citizens have been enamored by the aliens and their generous offers, believing every word The Visitors utter. But while on assignment, Homeland Security agent Erica Evans (Elizabeth Mitchell) discovers their intentions are anything but altruistic: The Visitors’ claims of peace, generosity and doing no harm are… (pregnant pause)… LIES! They choose to attack by means of guile instead of warfare, infiltrating our governments and businesses in an attempt to subjugate and dominate mankind. Yet even with that knowledge, how can Erica convince others of the truth when The Visitors wield two subtle but formidable weapons from their vast arsenal?

First, with amazing gifts and persistent claims of harmony that The Visitors have demonstrated, many would laugh in Erica’s face or worse. Second, The Visitors have the world’s youth on their side, recruiting many—including Erica’s son, Tyler (Logan Huffman) — as 'Peace Ambassadors’. But in actuality these captivated youngsters are actually serving The Visitors as unsuspecting spies. With little options on preventing this invasion, Erica becomes part of a growing resistance of people who have seen through The Visitor’s lies like her. But will she be able to help thwart this invasion as well as keep her son safe?

In this daring re-imagining of the ‘80s sci-fi classic, humanity takes on a greater threat than any it has ever faced before.

The series is produced by The Scott Peters Company and HD Films in association with Warner Bros. Television. Scott Peters is executive producer/writer and Jeffrey Bell, Steve Pearlman and Jace Hall are executive producers.

Source of text www.abc.go.com

if you can watch the old series go for it, special effects aren't as we know now but the show was good, I was an V addict as kid zapping channels to see if there was one airing even if it was in french or german ...

orginal series, episode 1 intro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQBC1H-t9Q0&feature=player_embedded

the hot Diana of the orig series

So yea I was an addict and I'm again one :p and jane badler kicked ass! they have the shows on netflix if you ever wanna watch them and syfy did a rerun a lil bit ago of the old series.

• 2 months later...

If this is anything like BSG ill just go watch the old ones lol i liked BSG till it got totally messed up and nothing like the old one, they just basically ripped the names and made up another story. The 4400 wasn't so bad though and Scott Peters did do the writing for it so im sure it will be quite impressive they do also have a old alien nation and V writer (Kenneth Johnson) so im sure it will be good.

They moved the time from 9 to 10 though so that's them loosing the prime time hour to that horrid show lost lol i got lost in the first two episodes then i tuned back in to seeing them in a bunker having to click a keyboard every couple of hours and again later his son got kidnapped and he went on a boat to catch them... DUH your lost how can you find 'em...

• 1 year later...