MakeWebGames

GL Project Idea & Team Applications [Freedom City]

Guest cablebox

Guest cablebox

Hello everyone! My name is cablebox (George),

I am posting this thread because I have been taking an in depth look at the GL Script, and I have concluded just recently that it seems much better then Mccodes (Better Security and Organized Codes). I am in the process of creating 2 games, Freedom City (freedomrpg.com) and also

Corrupt Military (corruptmilitary.com). I have decided to try out and base one of my projects on the Gangster Legends Script.

My idea was to turn Freedom City so that it is based off of Gangster Legends. This I believe is an improvement, and allows me and my future team to explore and test this script. Freedom City is a Mafia Based Game (Something of the sort of Vice City GTA).

Now, I am in need of a team to make my project come to life. Note: I want serious team members because I want this to be one of the best GL Games made.

I am in need of:

- 1-2 Coders (They must be good at what they are doing because they will get a higher share in this project)

The Coders must be able to understand the GL Script, be able to secure loop holes, as well as able to create modifications.

- 1 Web Design Artist

The Web Design Artists must be able to create a custom and user friendly website layout using custom images or royalty-free vector art

- Also I might be needing a Flash Helper because I might not be able to do every single flash aspect by myself

Flash Artists must past a test made by me, and must be able to draw well

That is just what I hope to see in my team, I probably wont get that many people, some people might be both a coder and a web designer.

Now: Profit will be based on your role. Everything will be fair based upon what you do and how good your production rate is. I am hoping to create a fun learning environment that everyone can learn something by.

I will be giving 20% to each coder. Another 20% to a Web Designer, and the flash artist might earn something of 10% because there is not much for you to do. I am earning 30% because I am doing the Marketing Campaign and I need a steady amount to promote and advertise the game. If this does not seem fair, I can always co-operate.

If you do 2 roles, you will earn the percentage of 2 roles.

I am not a great coder (as I am mostly on flash and programming), but I believe I am a great artist, flash programmer so I will be able to help.

If anyone is interested in joining my team, please, feel free to PM me or reply to my post.

If you join my team, communication will be made through IM (MSN) and e-mail. I will not be reviling my private email here and I will only revile to my team.

And again, please only contact me if you are serious about learning and making money as I do not have time to waste (with University going on).

Thank you! I hope some consider joining my team, and I will await PMs and Replies.