MakeWebGames

Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City

mdshare

1121676-eflc_fob_large.jpg

Description: Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City delivers two games on one disc — the all-new episode The Ballad of Gay Tony and the first episode, The Lost and Damned — together on disc for the first time. The package will not require a copy of the original Grand Theft Auto IV to play.

THE LOST AND DAMNED — Johnny is a veteran member of The Lost, a notorious biker gang. Johnny has been creating business opportunities for The Lost in Liberty City, but his first loyalty must be to the patch he wears on his back and to Billy Grey, the club’s President. However, when Billy returns from rehab hell-bent on bloodshed and debauchery, Johnny finds himself in the middle of a vicious turf war with rival gangs for control of a city torn apart by violence and corruption. Can the brotherhood survive?

THE BALLAD OF GAY TONY — Grand Theft Auto IV’s second downloadable episode injects Liberty City with an overdose of guns, glitz, and grime. As Luis Lopez, part-time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Tony Prince (aka “Gay Tony”), players will struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price.

grand-theft-auto-episodes-from-libe.jpg

grand-theft-auto-iv-the-ballad-of-g.jpg

Links: Official - Wiki - IGN - Gamespot

• 1 year later...

No game is like this this game base on different concepts and i played all the series of this game and i have enjoyed.I have checked ti out this one and this is much better then previous versions and you feel the enjoy and want to play this game maximum time.