MakeWebGames

I.E and Firefox

bennybwoi

Guest cablebox

Screenshot? It will be helpful, and IE never works :P it is very useless. If you are using an absolute placement, your template will move when switching browsers

Well... The easier thing to do is to make sure your code is xHTML Valid which "should" mean it will look the same in every browser. Your other option is to pay somebody else who can do this to code it for you.

David plz explain to me what u mean by xHTML Valid in new to coding lol ^^

Well... The easier thing to do is to make sure your code is xHTML Valid which "should" mean it will look the same in every browser. Your other option is to pay somebody else who can do this to code it for you.

David plz explain to me what u mean by xHTML Valid in new to coding lol ^^

We were all beginners at one point. What he means by valid HTML/xHTML is that the HTML needs to be strict in order to work on the majority of browsers.

W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) have devised a a validator for HTML, CSS, xHTML and more. You typoe your adress into the validator and it will check the HTML etc in your files and will either give you a list of invalid coding or if there are no issues will validate your codes and give you a link to put on your site so visitors know the site valid in all browsers.

The address for the HTML validator is http://validator.w3.org/ .

You should make sure that all your codes conform to these standards.

it will be relised sortly in paid mods for like a 10er or i am willing to trade it for a gd header lol, it is nw xhtml vaild and has changed abit :), still ruined on i.e thought bt nt to worrie i have put a firefox download link onto the page :), quick question can u protect an html file so peeps cant view the source code? lol

my site isn't xhtml valid but looks fine on most browsers i've checked it on => CrimGame
you must have special powers O.o ...

Does it work for I.E?

CrimGame

look for yourself mate, my IE it's fine also on my FF + Safari + Google Chrome + Opera

looks fine on Linux browsers/versions also and mac - looks smaller in vista due to the resolutions.