MakeWebGames

New Login Page [Toxic]

cody4camp

Well i'm not trying to be harsh here, but before posting you both should read the whole thread. Like he has explained before, the images are not his he just coded it using the images. Ghostrider, how can you forget the images are not his, because a copoule of posts before you were asking him to give you the email of his friend who gives this kind of quality work for $5. It's hard to believe that your saying this ghostrider, unless you just don't want his login to sell.
well i didnt really mean in it that way .. i techically meant that his friend sold it to him << however you would need resale rights ... Also it's from a different site .. and did he not say before that he claimed that his friend made it?

I like the login overall .. very good work .. however his friend is claiming it's his which it isn't?

I have to agree with Ghost.

Regular Price: 57 US Dollars Buyout Price: 1640 US Dollars

Busted!

There is no way you brought a legit copy for $5 with reseller rights. The prices above speak for themselves.

Author is: Fati

Fati is one of Template Monster's web designers. Fati joined our team November 2004 and has designed 22 templates so far.

Fati is especially good at designing Website Templates, Flash Templates, SWiSH Templates and PhpBB Templates.

On this page you can view all of Fati's Website Templates, Flash Templates, SWiSH Templates and PhpBB Templates.

So hes your friend?

1.I did not know the work was not my friend's.

2.I only sliced and coded the psd into mccodes v2.

3.I was only selling for $5 because all I had to do was slice and code.

How does this make me a bad person?

EDIT: Although, I do thank you for telling me about this site. Now I know I cannot trust my friend. :( I am a legit person though, someone just bought my paid mod today and is very happy.

Guest cablebox

Well, you just sold it apperently to a person, and that violates a term/agreement in TemplateMonster's TOS, so I suggest telling to user you sold it to, to delete from their game and give the person their money back.

• 2 weeks later...