MakeWebGames

How to get the sources and be involved

a_bertrand

• 1 year later...

Just a few suggestions here:

• Instead of SVN or along side use with SVN use GitHub and maybe BitBucket. (I'll happily host it on GitHub)
  • Drop PHP4 support, lets go with PHP5.3 so we can use namespaces, magic methods, etc.
  • Lower case the HTML and use table less layouts.
  • Lower case the tables and columns in the database as it is easier on the eyes.. (For me at least)

Just a few ideas off the top of my head.

Sorry but I do have all my pipeline with SVN, so I will certainly not change that.

PHP4 is indeed not much needed anymore however 5.3 is for most too new to be really used

I personally do like to have HTML and SQL in uppercase specially with MySQL where the table name is actually case sensitive under Linux.

Finally, sorry but I will not invest much more time on this, specially due to the lack of interest of the community. Moreover I'm so busy lately that I don't even have time to work on all my own projects.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've looked there before, but have had another look. Only the engine itself is there.

in a post by WRX, he said,

"I used the documentation provided here http://zapengine.com/documentation.php to create a simple module as im still getting familiar with the engine."

it is the documentation that WRX mentions, that im trying to get hold of.

there doesnt seem to be anything with the engine. Either that or my assumption of what WRX is talking about is wrong.